First, download the file from CodeCanyon. Unzip the downloaded file and folder structure
From the above folder structure, you should notice that our app has three parts api, seller and admin . So you have to run all the parts separately and sequentially.
Getting started with API
- Make sure your server is running
- Create a database in your MySQL and put those info in the next step
- Rename .env.example file to .env
- Provide necessary credentials. Like database credentials stripe credentials, s3 credentials(only if you use s3 disk) admin email shop URL, etc.
- Especially check for these env variables
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan marvel:install
- For image upload to work properly you need to run php artisan storage:link
- To start the server run php artisan serve
- Run the command in the root directory : npx serve -s build. You will get the url to get the frontend.
- Run the command in the root directory : npx serve -s build. You will get the url to get the Admin dashboard.